Thursday, October 29, 2009

Digital Foci Photo Book

I’ve reported on Digital Foci products before, and they are a company that does not disappoint when it comes to their digital photo frames. The Digital Foci Photo Book is no exception to that rule. The Photo Book PBK-080 harkens back to the days when people stored their photos in quality albums. It has a leather-like case that magnetically seals, and, once fully charged, the user is free to download his or her photos through memory cards or by USB flash drives to internal memory. The downloading was quite simple as it recognized my photo folders from my thumb drive right away, and they copied and pasted into the Photo Book for permanent storage. There is about 4GB worth of storage on the device itself, and it can even do video. I found that the Photo book arranged my photos in a very classy way, and even had music. I’m not certain how to change the music, but I was able to do some pretty cool slideshows that looked very good on its 8-inch screen. In short, the Photo Book from Digital Foci is the perfect gift for anyone in the family who is into collecting old photos or scrapbooking. It is also a very professional tool for those who want to make business presentations as well. You should be able to purchase it at the Digital Foci site for about $189.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment